Bsc(Hons), Lic Ac, MBAcC
I graduated from the International College of Oriental Medicine which involved the study of Western medicine and Classical Chinese medicine including 5 Elements, and traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) styles of acupuncture. I began my acupuncture training after 9 years practice as a massage therapist. I was inspired by how much acupuncture helped me through a very challenging period of my life. Both acupuncture and massage therapy are hugely beneficial on their own, or combined together when appropriate. The holistic approach of Chinese medicine treats the root as well as the presenting symptoms which is why acupuncture can treat most conditions. My area of particular interest is musculoskeletal injury and pain and women’s health. I practice in clinics in East Sussex, Croydon, and Kent.
I am a member of the British Acupuncture Council, having achieved an approved standard of training in both Western and Chinese medicine, and I am bound by the councils code of ethics.
Qualifications & training
- Post grad CPD’s :
- Nada Protocol Ear Acupuncture
- Treating the Sinews and Tendino Muscular Meridians
- BSc (Hons) Acupuncture, International College of Oriental Medicine (ICOM), E.G, Sussex
- Advanced Clinical Massage for TMJ, headache, face and jaw pain, Jing Institute, B’ton.
- Advanced Clinical Massage for Hip and Pelvis, Jing Institute, B’ton.
- Foundation in Advanced Clinical Massage, Jing Institute, B’ton.
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Massage, Anatomy and Physiology, College of Classical Massage, Brighton
- Thai meets Western Therapeutics, Sunshine School, Thailand
- Traditional Thai Yoga Massage Practicioner, Sunshine School and Loi Kroh, Thailand
Diana works from Kika on Wednesday from 2pm. First appointments are £50, follow ups £45
Call 07828 438551 to book